Friday, July 14, 2006

Ah man. Ah man. I... Erm. I've got no time! I have to, though. I have to.

Karol. She's sick! The water's poisoned! They poisoned the FREAKING WATER SYSTEM! We should have been more careful. How hard is that? There's chlorine in the pool house... I'm sure that would have cured everything. If we just...

What's going to happen!?! The three days are up. Darkness. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Auroras, light! Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Moon disappears, overcast auroras, the pillars of brilliance! You know what that means? You know what that means!? Wednesday! Thursday! Friday! What happens next? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!

heavenly father. please. please. i know that i haven't been going to church and i haven't paid my tithing and i haven't... i haven't

But please. Karol's not the one to die! She hasn't been converted yet. She hasn't seen the Light! She's a good person. She can go to heaven, if she just has a little bit more time! You want to save your children, right? You're not going to... kill them before they've had the chance, you know? Please don't let Karol die. Please don't let her go. In the name of Jesus Christ. Please!

Thank you. She'll be better now. I know she will. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home