Sunday, July 09, 2006

The lights are back on. Have you seen them yet? Its sad to think that so many might be asleep right now.

On the morning of Sunday, July 9th, a wonderful light has replaced the pitch black of the recent darkness. I want to say it came on around 1:42 AM.

I guess this means we're alive. On the other hand... for the sake of saints and prophets everywhere... what in the black abyss of the universe is happening to planet Earth?

I live. I'm safe, I think.

Four women, from 18 to 21 years old, are alive as well. I can't express how much I care for them in this moment of beauty and simultaneous terror. How am I going to protect them... how am I going to keep them alive... when I can't trust the world around me.

What is happening? What do you want from me?

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

The Alien Space Bats or whoever are just ----ing playing with us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home