Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Where are you! Michael, why did you leave us here? Michael, I hope you read this. I hope you followed my message.

I'm so frustrated! Right when we needed you had to leave. You and your flip-out mode. I hate that. Oh, I remember when we were kids when you snap you really snap. Like when you punched that Wilson guy?

Never mind. I don't want to be angry with you. The truth is, I love you and I can't bear the idea that you might not be

But you are coming back. Look, those Mexican revolutionary guys know we are here. They keep going back and forth passed our house, every few hours or so. A few guys rattled the gate they know we are here and are planning an attack. I don't think they know how many people there are in here. They're very cautious. Angelina and Sharon and I have decided our best plan of action is to leave.

We didn't need a coffin, Michael! This is the New World, this is The End of Times! We can do without! What we need is to survive! Karol's in a better place and I'm glad we have one less mouth to feed! Get off your sentimental crap and stop screwing around with our lives! We need you!

Its not just those Mexican guys, though I would be worried enough with them. The news it just gets scary Michael. I hope you aren't one of them by now. They say those creatures are already in Stockton. Wherever you are, I hope you are trying to make it back here, or north. Head as far north as you can! Check the news and the web, they'll tell you what's going on.

And with the waters rising, the whole flooding thing going on We need to head inland. We need to get so far into the country we'll be able to see any threat miles before hand. Miles and miles.

Look I'm wasting my time as it is. I can't believe I'm typing on this laptop I really hate this obsession of yours, I'll have you know. We need to focus on other things! Surely you have medicine or something for this thing.

I'm sorry. I apologize for my attitude. Come back here, find this message, find us again. I wish I had more time with you. It sounds bad through words on the screen, but I love you. I don't care if your crazy, I just want you back. I want to get sealed in the temple with you and have a family in a world that's safe and sound... and why haven't you brought marriage up beforehand in our conversations more! You never made a single move, and I loved you! And I know you had things going on with the other women, as if you were still living in the days of Polygamy! I almost feel ashamed to be in love with you.

I'm sorry again, I'm venting. Its so much easier to just type all of your thoughts away. It must be why you like to do this kind of stuff. I don't mean much of that.

Okay, I need to get off. We're heading to that mansion place we saw earlier, you know where it is. But we'll only wait a day for you... then we're moving to the Temple, on Mormon Hill. I got their phone number on the internet, and the entire place has been barricaded. We'll be safe there. If we move on, we'll leave a message.

Stay safe. And carry this thing around with you. I assume you lost your cell phone or something, because I keep getting messages. I'll contact you on the internet, then, okay? We'll find each other again.

I love you Michael,
Kiss me hard when we first see each other again, I know we will,
God speed,
Love,
Tayva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home